Hello there. After long consideration of starting a blog I decided to jump right in. What do I have to say you ask? Well, a lot of nothing, a bit of something, and no sense at all. In an effort to seem more interesting I decided that my family and current pregnancy may not be enough to capture an audience so I found a hobby. I have hobbies but none to exciting to blog about. I mean who doesn't enjoy a great cup of Joe(not like gas station, fast food, or hotel coffee). Just good Joe. Our favorite is from Kaldi's. And gardening, yoga, exercising, biking, hiking, camping, long walks on the beach, spending time with friends and family, roller coasters, yada yada yada are all some of my hobbies as well but none to exciting to write about. Don't get too excited, I will mention these from time to time folks. Drum roll please.....I have decided to start crafting and antiquing. Yes. All that these 2 things entail. Oh you just wait. With zero expertise this should be good. And so the saga begins.
Until later.
Eeek, and I really going to publish? Here goes nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment